How to Play Online Roulette?
Few games are as popular in an online casino as roulette. At BK8Asia Malaysia, we teach you how to play online roulette from the first steps.
It is simple, and it will not take you any time to learn and earn money with it. Roulette is the quintessential symbol of casinos.
If you have visited an online casino, or live, it is one of the first images that you will have insight. This game attracts thousands of players every day; don’t miss your chance to win and learn how to play roulette.
Basics to Play Roulette Online
You probably haven’t seen a casino roulette in your life, and you have not even dared to play.
Here we will show you how. For now, you will learn the basics of this casino game, which can be intimidating, but it is effortless to understand.
The roulette goal is to choose a number to land the ball. You may choose numerical combinations, choose a colour or even or odd.
Highlights to Consider Before Learning How to Play Online Roulette:
- This is a casino game of European origin, during the 18th century.
- It is a game of chance.
- Roulette is one of the most popular casino games in the world and is offered in BK8Asia Online Casino Malaysia.
- The rules are easy to learn.
- There are mainly two types: American and European.
- The house margin can range from 2.70% to 5%.
Basic Elements: Roulette
In BK8Asia Malaysia, you can find several different roulette types, but essentially the most played are;
- European Roulette: It has 37 boxes numbered from 0 to 36. The house margin is 2.70%.
- American Roulette: Unlike the European one, it has 38 boxes from 0 to 36, and 00 is added (double zero). This additional box increases the house margin by up to 5%.
Basic Elements: The Table
The betting table contains all the numbers, as well as different combinations. The inner area of bets includes the numbers, while the outside area of bets contains boxes for columns, colours (red or black), numbers (outstanding and even), or groups of numbers.
The numbers in the bet area are divided into 12 lines, which form three vertical columns. The top of them is 0 and 00.
Essential Elements: The Tabs
Of course, in addition to roulette and the table, to be able to play, you need chips. These can have various values, depending on the limits of the roulette. In BK8Asia Malaysia’s case, the table can have chips from € 0.01 to € 5.
Basics: The Dealer
Of course, the dealer is an indispensable part of this game. This always keeps the roulette moving, even after the ball is thrown.
This will have to turn on the contrary direction to the direction of the wheel. One tip waits for the dealer to remove the mark before placing a new bet.
Playing roulette is very easy. The colours used in the wheel are black and red, both for the European and the American, except 0 and 00, in green.
Players can bet on individual numbers, groups of numbers, individual colours, or even odd or even numbers. Once all the players have placed their bets, the dealer or dealer throws a ball that spins in the opposite direction of the wheel. This determines the winner.
Different Types of Bets in Online Roulette
To learn precisely how to play, you need to know the types of bets you can make, considered Internal and External.
- The bet on a number (Straight Up) is a bet on single number. The payments are between 35 and 1.
- The bet to two numbers (Split Bet) is the one that is done by placing the chips between two numbers. This is paid at 17 to 1.
- Bets on three numbers (Street Bet) are paid 11 to 1. This bet is made when you place your chip on the vertical row that separates the inner betting areas from the outer ones, right on the line that separates the first-row area.
- The four-number bet (Corner or Quad Bet) is paid 8 to 1. This bet is formed by putting the chip in the corner where the four numbers you bet on meet.The bet on five numbers (Basket Bet) can only be made in American roulette and includes the numbers 0 and 00 and the 1-2-3. This is paid 6 to 1.
- The bet on six numbers (Double Street) is paid 5 to 1. To do this, the player places his chips between the inner and outer areas, as well as between the separation line between rows.
These bets are the ones that are made outside the box surrounding the numbers. They can be the following:
- Red or black, even or Odd, are bets that are paid 1 to 1. You will only have to place your chips in the corresponding box.
- Dozen are the ones you bet on twelve numbers. You need to place your chips on boxes 1-12, 23-24, or 25-36. They ‘re paid 2 to 1. Whether zero or double zero will come up, you will lose.
- The Column Bet will also allow you to bet on twelve numbers. In this case, the numbers correspond to the three vertical columns. You will only have to place your chips in the box just below. This bet is paid 2 to 1.
The Best Tips to Win at Roulette
Now that you have learned how to play both online and live, it is time for you also to learn the key elements and tips to win.
- Look for the house limit: Due to the extra zero in American roulette, the house advantage concerning the player is 5.26% more than its European counterpart.
European roulette halves the house edge because it has a single zero. If you are a fan of American roulette, we recommend that you continue playing, although it is especially pleasing that you know that it will be better for you to use the house edge to win prizes as a beginner.
- Manage your balance: Speaking of money and prizes, it is essential to consider bankroll management when playing roulette. While the rewards for a 35: 1 bonus can be attractive, not getting it is very high.
You have to keep in mind that, before betting, you should set your loss limits. It’s easy to get drawn into the game’s excitement, especially when there are people around you, but losing is part of the game, and money should be managed in moderation.
Always with responsible gaming. Whichever way the wheel spins, it’s great that if you win big, you get your prizes, but you’ll feel better about yourself if your balance leaves the casino intact.
- Game control: while roulette features offer a lot of entertainment and excitement, you can get caught up in them by the rush of adrenaline.
After all, the turn of the wheel is unpredictable and the patterns or numbers are hot or cold. It is a single event each time you land the ball and the chance of the next spin of landing is the same.
This does not mean the ball is likely to land on a black number every time the red ball lands three times in a row. You can play with a lot of fun, but the more you can keep emotions, the smarter you bet and win!
BK8Asia Malaysia has given you a free online tutorial, but the best way to learn how to play casino games is to practice. We can say that our online casino website is the best site to learn and to play roulette on the web by yourself, without risking a penny.
Best Online Casino to Play Roulette
Practically all the online casinos available to players have roulette within their offer, as it is one of the most demanded products by users. The best online casino is BK8Asia Malaysia, as it offers different types of roulette and allows you to enjoy a fantastic welcome bonus.
- How To Play Blackjack - June 11, 2021
- 5 Powerful Tips for Playing Live Dragon Tiger - June 8, 2021
- UEFA Euro 2021: Which Fixtures can Cause an Upset? (Prediction) - May 21, 2021
How To Play Blackjack
The popular card game called Blackjack comes from another equally popular one that has lasted…
5 Powerful Tips for Playing Live Dragon Tiger
Casino Dragon Tiger is a long-lasting wagering game. Cambodia originated the famous classic game. Hence,…
How To Play Baccarat: Rules and Odds
Only a few other table games have been present in the gambling industry as Baccarat.…
A Detailed Insight Into The Playing Baccarat System
Baccarat is known as the favourite game among the high rollers and mass players. This…
Baccarat Rules: Every Player NEED TO KNOW
When it comes to baccarat, it is one of the most popular card games played…
Online Roulette Tips 2021: How to Play Like a Pro
Online Roulette is a famous game among many gamblers from all around the world. You…