How to Play Your First Esports Betting Malaysia
ESports is currently a multi-billion-dollar industry worldwide, with several professionals doing it for a living, by participating in tournaments or online betting. If you love the traditional sporting events, you will most likely enjoy esports because they are a simulation of what happens in traditional sports. For those who may not know, esports are sporting competitions of video games that are conducted online.
On the side of gambling, you can place bets on these games as you do on the traditional games that take place in real life. Just like it is in the traditional sports games, you will select a betting option of your choice based on your expected result of the game. Live esports betting can be done at a couple of online casinos in Malaysia, and one can win you real cash if your betting option turns out to be true.
Where Can I Bet on ESports?
Esports betting is available at both land-based and online casinos. The choice between the two depends on which one is convenient for you. Land-based gambling is highly restricted in Malaysia, so the best place to get involved in video games competition gambling if you are in Malaysia is visiting a reliable online casino.
Not all online casinos have the eSports betting option. There are just a few that offer video games competition betting services, BK8Asia being the leading eSports betting online casino site in Asia and Malaysia.
What Are The Best ESports Betting Sites?
If you are within Malaysia, there are a few trusted online casinos where you can safely do esports betting. One of the casinos I highly recommend is BK8Asia – it is the most reliable casinos that offer secure esports betting at the moment.
The current ambassador for BK8Asia is former Arsenal and Manchester United Player Robin Van Persie, who was brought on board mainly because of the quality of eFootball competitions on this platform.
One may ask why BK8Asia and not any other casino. Here are some of the reasons why I recommend this online casino.
- They have a wide range of video games competitions and leagues that you can choose from. When you get to the esports section of their website, you will be welcomed by a good number of games when you log in. This variety gives a chance to everyone to choose a sport of their choice and one which they enjoy playing.
- Their website is easy to use. BK8Asia is not like those online casinos you will visit and get confused about where to start. When you get to their site, everything is crystal clear, so you can do your esports betting with just a few clicks from their main menu.
- Reliable customer support. When advising anyone to choose a website to bet from, I always tell them to look for one whose customer support will be able to give them all the answers they need within the shortest time possible. BK8Asia is that type of online. Besides giving prompt feedback, they have a variety of platforms that you can use to contact them. You can get in touch with the BK8Asia customer support team through WhatsApp, live chat, and live calls.
Can You Bet on ESports?
Like I have shared with you above, eSports are like the real sporting events that are simulated in the form of video games. However, there are also some fictional games, but at least most games played in eSports do exist in real life. Betting on eSports is available at many online casinos in Asia and the rest of the world.
How To Play ESports Betting and Win
Like any other gambling game, one of the main reasons people get involved in betting on video games competition is to win. However, there are certain things that you have to do if you want to increase your odds of winning. If you choose to use guesswork while placing bets, you will find yourself losing money most of the time. However, with a good strategy, you can win lots of cash betting on eSports.
Before I share with you the strategies you can use to win a betting video games competition, let’s look at some of the terminologies that you need to know before you get started.
- BM: This is an acronym that stands for bad manners, and it means the act of players bad-mouthing one another during a game
- Bo1, Bo3, or Bo5: This is another acronym that means best-of-one, best-of-three, best-of-five, and so on.
- Buff: This refers to an increment in the character’s ability as far as playing a certain eSport is concerned. It usually happens when there is a newer version of the game, and some of the characters are given more capabilities than in the previous had.
- Carry: It refers to a player being protected by his teammates so that he can handle the damage that will likely be caused by the opponent team.
- Cooldown: Refers to the time between which a special weapon or ability is unavailable to be sued in the game.
- Drafting: It refers to the process of selecting characters that are supposed to participate in a certain game and also banning some characters and maps from the opponent team
- Double elimination bracket: It refers to a tournament format where teams can afford to lose one game in the playoff stage of the tournament
- Flaming: It refers to the act of abusing other players in the game either by sending a text or verbally through headsets and a microphone.
- Inting: This refers to a situation in eSports where a player is trying to intentionally lose the game.
- Jungler: This refers to a character or player in the game whose role is to attack the non-playing characters and also give support to his teammates
- Noob: A term used to refer to a new and unskilled player in eSports
- Rush: An act of players speedily attacking their opponent with the hope of catching the opponent off guard.
- Tank: This refers to a character or player that is so hard to kill
There are so many other terms used in eSports, but the above are the common ones that you come across while betting on video games competition. Now let’s proceed to the tips for effectively betting on video games competition.
Image: Esport Betting Malaysia
Tips For ESports Betting In Malaysia
Do your homework about the market
The most important thing before you start betting your hard-earned cash is to research the market. With the market, I mean players, teams, and tournaments. When you have a good understanding of the market, you will be able to make an informed choice while choosing a betting option.
Take great odds
Unlike the real sporting games, the odds in esports vary a lot, and you need to take advantage of this as a player. After doing your research, look for those games with generous odds that can win you plenty of cash.
Have a bankroll
For those who may not know, a bankroll refers to the money you put aside for your gambling activities within a certain period. While placing bets on video games competition, you may be tempted to go and on, which is a dangerous move. Having a bankroll will help you know when to stop on each day you get involved in esports betting.
Start with a game you are familiar with
If you are a football fan, it will be much easier for you to bet on esports games that are related to football than any other type of sporting games.
eSports betting is growing at a high rate in Malaysia, thanks to its increased popularity that has been made possible by online casinos like BK8Asia. Like we have seen above, there is a similarity in the betting procedures of the traditional sports games and esports games. So, if you are already familiar with betting on the normal sporting games, then it will be quite easier for you to get started with video games betting.
But even if you don’t have any experience with betting, by using the tips and terminologies we shared above, it should be easier for you to get started. All you need is a basic understanding of the rules for the game you want to get involved in.
- How To Play Blackjack - June 11, 2021
- 5 Powerful Tips for Playing Live Dragon Tiger - June 8, 2021
- UEFA Euro 2021: Which Fixtures can Cause an Upset? (Prediction) - May 21, 2021
Beginner’s Guide to League of Legends Online Betting
League of legends also known as LOL is often categorized as a multiplayer online battle…
King of Glory: An Expert Guide to Esports Betting in 2021
With the development of science and technology and the development of the game industry, current…
Esports Betting Tips and Tricks: How to Play and Win
Betting is an ancient game or a way of increasing money. The six-sided dice were…
The Complete Guide to Play DOTA 2 Bet
One of the most popular multiplayer online battle arena games, DOTA 2 splits two teams…
How to Play CSGO Bet: The Beginner Guide
Being a first-person shooter video game, it is one of the most competitive games found…